Third party certification
- Certified for ISO 9001 – Quality, AS/NZS 4801 — Safety and ISO 14001 – Environment, which have been verified utilising a formal assessment and review process undertaken by British Standards Institution (BSI) group.
Our IMS is subject to regular ongoing audits at two levels:
- Internal audits by the Integrated Management System Coordinator; and
- External audits by the British Standards Institution (BSI) group.
These audits are conducted in accordance with a predetermined audit schedule.
EPCO Australia’s goal is to exceed our clients’ expectations continually by delivering the highest quality products and services. EPCO Australia is committed to complying with the requirements of ISO 9001 by:
- Consistent management focus on quality
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System
- Motivating our employees to take ownership of their work
- Understanding our clients’ goals and embracing them
- Providing ongoing training and encouragement to advance the skills of our greatest asset, our employees
- Identifying and solving problems to avoid compromising the quality of our services.
This policy applies to all EPCO staff, business operations and functions.
EPCO Australia places a premium on excellence of service. We appreciate and respect today’s market forces that mandate delivery of quality services and products. We also understand that our growth as a company depends on providing the highest quality of service on every engagement.
Occupational Health and Safety
EPCO Australia is firmly committed to work activities being carried out safely, and with all appropriate measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of all employees, contractors, authorised visitors, and anyone else who may be affected by our operations. We are committed to ensuring we comply with AS/NZ 4801, OHS legislation and other relevant requirements.
EPCO Australia will provide and maintain:
- A safe working environment and safe systems of work
- Information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each employee is safe from injury and risks to health
- Plant and substances in safe condition
- A commitment to establish measurable objectives and targets so as to continually improve our performance through effective safety management that aims at the elimination of work related injury and illness.
Each employee has an obligation to:
- Comply with safe work practices, with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others and damage to plant and equipment
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety and the health and safety of others
- Comply with any direction given by management in relation to health and safety
- Report all accidents and incidents on the job immediately, no matter how trivial
- Report all known or observed hazards to their supervisor or manager.
We seek the co-operation of all employees, clients and visitors. We encourage suggestions in realising our health and safety objectives to create a safe working environment with a zero accident rate.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees are required to work off-site.
EPCO Australia is committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behaviour in our employees and suppliers.
We support the conservation of the physical environment and the prevention of pollution at our facilities and project sites. We are committed to complying with ISO 14001, applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes in relation to environmental aspects.
This policy applies to all business operations and functions, including those situations where employees and sub-contractors are required to work off‐site.
- EPCO will proactively identify assess and control or influence all aspects of pollution or waste created, emitted or discharged by the company.
- Apply strategies across company resources and operations that will promote an increase in conservation of the natural environment.
- We seek the co‐operation of all employees, clients and visitors and encourage suggestions in realising our environmental objectives.
- We will periodically review and monitor progress of the EPCO environmental objectives. EPCO is committed to measuring our adherence to our objectives and continually improving our environment programme.