Our primary areas of expertise
- Equipment for use in municipal sewage works and water authorities.
- Bolted and Welded Packaged Plants for mining camps and small townships.
- RBC Packaged Plants for remote and environmentally sensitive sites.
Our primary territory is the Australian East coast, Torres Straits, Papua New Guinea and Western Pacific.
Our diverse client base includes:
- Mining Companies
- Tier 1 & 2 contractors
- Remote and Regional Communities
Epco Australia has an extensive product range across the entire managed water cycle.
View our water treatment products here
View our wastewater treatment products here
View our industrial wastewater treatment products here
The company utilises outside expertise from a select group of consultants who specialise in chemical and civil engineering, architecture, noise reduction science and other disciplines, to assist when needed.
All consultants retained by us have extensive experience and acknowledged reputations in their respective fields.
The company head office is in Brisbane, Australia and includes a fully equipped workshop and store.
Our engineering and administration functions rely heavily on digital office integration through the use of design, quality and office software systems.
EPCO Australia operates its design and manufacturing activities under a Quality Assurance system complying with the requirements of International Standards Organisation (ISO) standard ISO 9001:2008.
Our QA system has had third party accreditation since 1996.
The Power of a Strategic Partnership
Simmonds & Bristow are integrated water specialists helping regional, remote and small communities across Australia and the South Pacific make good clean water. EPCO Australia and Simmonds & Bristow have 34 years of experience working together on various projects including:
- Resthaven Retirement Village, 1979
- Harwood Sugar Mill Wastewater Treatment Plant, 1989
- Queensland Nickel Sewage Treatment Plant, 2006
- Lihir Island, PNG Sewage Treatment Plant, 2013
- Several Torres Strait Islands, 2003-2013
Together, EPCO Australia and Simmonds & Bristow can provide an efficient, seamless package of products and services for the life cycle of your water assets including:
- Innovate process design
- Proven scientific and engineering solutions
- Effective project management
- Robust technology
- Safe & timely installation & commissioning
- RTO certified operator training
- Spare parts and consumable products
- Relief and fulltime plant operators